NEWACS PROVIDING OUTPATIENT APPOINTMENTS BY PHONE
Beginning on March 26, 2020 the NEWACS outpatient office locations will be closed to the public.
Our behavioral health professionals will conduct clinical appointments, medication management appointments, intake assessments and many other services by phone in compliance with state and federal recommendations for social distancing. Groups will be cancelled until further notice. When we call, your caller ID may identify the call as “Out of Area.”
We are working on the ability to provide services by tele-health (video) from our offices to your homes and hope to have this ability in place soon!
As we provide more and more services to you by phone and video, we will need to know:
- Are you willing to be seen via telehealth?
- Do you have access to a smart phone, tablet, or computer/laptop with a webcam?
- Do you have access to Wi-Fi or a cellular hotspot?
- Is there a private place in your home where you can have sessions?
We suggest the following equipment if you would like video session:
- Smart Phone, Tablet, or Computer/Laptop
- Charging Cable
- Headset with a Microphone
Crisis Response Services will remain available, though these services may also be provided by phone or video. If you are in crisis and need to speak to a mental health clinician immediately, please call our 24/7 Regional Crisis Line at 1.877.266.1818.
Inpatient services at the Alliance Evaluation & Treatment Facility will remain open, though the facility is closed to all visitors.
To schedule an appointment, call our nearest office location:
- Chewelah: (509) 935-4808 or toll free at (866) 708-4597
- Colville: (509) 684-4597 or toll free at (866) 708-4597
- Davenport: (509) 725-3001 or toll free at (888) 725-3001
- Republic: (509) 775-3341 or toll free at (866) 807-7131